Here are the vendors in our 2016 Expo area:
Food and Drink
- Lakefront Brewery – This year we will be selling Fixed Gear, SMaSH, IPA, Riverwest, and Oktoberfest at the Lakefront tent.
- Colectivo – Once again Colectivo will be on hand with free coffee for everyone.
- Market Street Diner – MSD was our original way back in 2008 when we held our first UCI cyclocross race in Wisconsin. market-street-diner-menu
- Wisconsin Fried Cheese – Just what you will need – fresh cheese curds, fried cheese curds, grilled cheese. Basically what you expect in the dairy state!
- Frites and More – Sven might not serve them but there will be frites and Vienna dogs too.
- Borah Teamwear – Stop by and see samples of their custom clothing, find out about pre-season deals and sign up to win some cool schwag.
- CXC Cup Merchandise – The merchandise tent will have some great custom pieces from Borah Teamwear including a longsleeve hoodie, caps, and the marathon tee. There will also be shortsleeve tees and a few longsleeve tees. In addition, you can find a couple of great tees celebrating women and cyclocross produced by MadCross Promotions.
- Yum Butter – Makers of mouth rockin’, world changing nut butters Yum Butter will be on hand sampling their great product made in Madison. Their Go-Anywhere™ pouches are packed with the highest quality, sustainably sourced nuts and seeds to fuel your dream and everyday adventure. When you buy Yumbutter, you feed a child in need, through their Buy One | Feed One business model.
- Rapha – Come check out their line of clothing and grab an espresso.
- Pro Motion Chiropractic & Rehab – Look for the Pro Motion Chiropractic & Rehabilitation Tent and receive a complimentary 15-minute soft tissue and stretching treatment before, during, or after the event! Dr. Dee King has provided Active Release Technique (ART), Graston, and other rehab techniques to professional cyclists, triathletes, Olympic athletes and coaches, and “weekend warriors” with excellent results! Call/text Dr. King at (608) 630-3925 ahead of time to reserve your spot! “Pro Motion is Medicine.”
- Central Cross Country Ski Association (ironically also known as CXC) – CXC Skiing is focused on sport development; athlete, coach and official education, training athletes for National and International competitions and hosting events. CXC and Kent Eriksen Cycles are partnering to support the CXC Adaptive Program for children with physical disabilities and visual impairments. Make a donation to have a chance to win a custom designed, hand crafted, Eriksen titanium road bike! CXC’s goal this season is to outfit 20-30 sets of sit-skis to be distributed to adaptive youth around the Midwest. Join us in this mission!
Look for the following –
- Michael Valenti won’t be in the expo but he will be out and about at the Trek CXC Cup with his sketchbook looking for inspiration for cyclocross art. You may recognize some of his work from the Trek US Gran Prix of Cyclocross or his work at the Ride Across Wisconsin. We are excited to have him at the race and can’t wait to see what inspires him! Check out his amazing work from other cycling events!
- Extreme Photo – Extreme Photo will be back again to capture participant photos.